Lighten Your Smile
Whether you want your teeth whiter right now or over a short period of time while you sleep, Zoom! is the answer.
- The Zoom! In-Office Teeth Whitening System uses a new technology to whiten your teeth an average of eight shades in a little over an hour. It’s ideal for anyone who wants immediate results.
- The Zoom! Take-Home Whitening System uses a revolutionary gel to whiten your teeth an average of eight shades in a two-week period. And you may go even lighter with additional applications. Start on Friday and in two short weeks you’ll have a whole new smile.
- Have your teeth professionally cleaned before having them professionally whitened.
- Have them regularly cleaned thereafter as well, to help keep surface stains from forming.
- For deep stains that won’t respond to whitening products, Dr. Netsky may suggest bonding or porcelain veneers instead. The veneers can be used to repair chipped, crooked teeth or to close gaps.
- To maintain the whiteness of “chair side whitened teeth”, we recommend that our patients follow up with custom fitted mouth trays that contain a custom touch up whitening gel.
Click here for more information about ZOOM! Whitening!